Live Local, Shop Local, Give Local with the Boys & Girls Club
This week at select stores, the money you spend will go toward more than just the item you buy.
As part of the "Live Local, Shop Local, Give Local" event, a group of local retailers are donating a percentage of proceeds to the John M. Barry Boys & Girls Club of Newton. Bring in the Shop Local flyer (see our photos/.pdf section) from March 20-26* to these retailers and your purchase will go toward making a difference in a local kid's life.
Here is a list of some of the local participants:
- Bead and Pearl: 20% to club and get $25 toward any class fee
- Bertucci's: 15% off bill on Monday & Tuesday
- Diva: 12% to the club
- Sandwich Works: 25% to the club
- Modell's Sporting Goods: 5% to the club
- Uno Chicago Grill: 15% to the club
- Plaster Fun Time: 10% to the club and 10% for the customer March 21-25
For the full list, check out the flyer in our photos and .pdf section to the right.
*Note: Some retailers only participating on select dates.