Five Things You Need to Know Today: March 15
Head over to Cafe Sol Azteca for an acoustic open mic.
- The Land Use Committee will hold a series of public hearings at 7 p.m. followed by a working session in room 202 of City Hall. To view the full agenda, check out our photos and .pdf section.
- Cafe Sol Azteca will host an acoustic open mic tonight from 7-10 p.m. The open mic welcomes artists of all styles, so grab your guitar and head on down!
- The Newton Free Library will host a free Japanese Doll Festival today at 4 p.m. for children and families. To register, stop by the Children's Room at the Library or call (617) 796-1370.
- Tickets for Theatre Ink's next performance, Curtains, are officially on sale! Purchase tickets online, at school, or at Bread & Chocolate's Newtonville location. The show will run Thursday-Saturday at 7:30 p.m. and Sunday at 2 p.m.
- Do you know of a local organization working to help out those in Japan affected by the devastating earthquakes and tsunamis? Newton Patch is interested in finding locals who are trying to make a difference in the wake of this disaster. If you have any tips, e-mail Melanie.Graham@patch.com.