Patch Picks: Newton Shopping at its Best
This week, our Patch Picks spotlights five local Boutiques.
Each week, Newton Patch takes a look at its favorites around town in a top five list. Check back each week to see what what we recommend and give us your suggestions!
If you're looking to get away from the hustle and bustle of corporate retail chains, it's time for you to take a break and take your shopping fever to one of Newton's many boutiques.
This week, our Patch Picks is featuring five local boutiques, and like last week's spotlight on local non-profits, it's pretty difficult to feature five places that will make everyone happy. So, if you want to give a shout out to your favorite boutique, make sure you do it in the comments section below.
If you have suggestions for future Patch Picks, e-mail us! You can reach Editor Melanie Graham at Melanie.Graham@patch.com.
- Village Kids - Do you want your toddler to be the best dressed kid at the local preschool? Is your teen looking to stand out at her next birthday party? Village Kids specializes in European imports and designer clothing that you can get tailored to fit kids of every shape and size.
- STASH -- When you walk into the modest-sized STASH on Union Street, you're immediately hit with flashes of metal studs, stunning jewelry and stand-out styles. The owners hand-pick clothing and accessories from around the country including New York City and Los Angeles. If you're a little overwhelmed, don't worry, Stacy or Tracy will be happy to help you pick out the perfect accessory.
- DIVA -- If you're looking for just the right piece of jewelry for yourself or your friend/loved one, visit Donna at DIVA in Newtonville. The store is filled with creative and unique pieces that fit a variety of tastes and styles.
- Staccato -- With the clothing in Staccato described as having "a little edge" this women's boutique is perfect for the fashionista looking for a style that will turn heads. You can find unique handbags, jewelry and contemporary fashion with personalized service at this Newton Highlands spot.
- Natural Sense Skin Care -- Sure, Newton has plenty of clothing boutiques, but why not try out a health and beauty boutique? Natural Sense offers natural and organic makeup, skin care products, herbs and vitamins to help you live a beautiful, natural and healthy life.