TELL US: Where are the Best Sledding Spots in Newton?
We have quite a bit of snow to work with, so tell us where you'll be sledding in Newton.
The snow is back, and it's back in a big way.
Now that the historic blizzard of February '13 has finished and clean-up is moving along, we want to know where the kids will be sledding in Newton.
We've asked this question before -- but we're still looking for more recommendations!
Some tips we've received in the past:
- Bobby Braceland Park in Upper Falls (two comments)
- Cedar Hill in Waltham
- Backside of Fessenden Road off of Albemarle Road
- Casey Park on Watertown Street
- Brae Burn off Moffat Road
- Charles River Country Club - Heading up Nahanton Street toward Dedham Street, the sledding hill is on the right.
As displayed in the photo above (courtesy Historic Newton), Newton Centre Playground is, historically, also a popular spot to sled.
Where do you go to sled in the Newton area? Tell us in the comments section below.