Invite a friend
Alderman Vicki Danberg constituent hours
Have coffee or tea and converse with the Alderman during her monthly visit.
|Where||Newton Senior Center 345 Walnut St, Newtonville, MA 02460|
|Time||10:00 am–11:00 am|
|Who to bring||Families, Seniors|
More About Newton Senior Center
Whether you are from Newton or just a nearby resident, the Newton Senior Center offers a full calendar of programs for people over the age of 50. Seniors can participate in a long list of courses and activities ranging from fitness to foreign language, computers to Chinese painting. Studio time is available for artists and musicians are welcome to sit in on swing band or chamber group sessions. A game room is also available, featuring pool, Mah-Jongg, poker, chess and bingo.
While many programs at the center are free, several ask for small donations from participants.
The Newton Senior Center is a short, three-minute walk from the Newtonville MBTA Commuter Rail station (purple line, Framingham/Worcester line). The #59 MBTA bus also stops nearby at the intersection of Walnut Street and Washington Park.
Other events here
- Walking Group Weekly on Wednesdays, 9:00 am–10:00 am
- Norumbega Park Exhibit Wed, May 29, 1:00 pm–2:00 pm
- Diabetes Self Management May 22, 2013 / May 29, 2013 / June 5, 2013 / June 12, 2013 / June 19, 2013 / June 26, 2013, 1:00 pm–3:30 pm
- Observational Drawing May 13, 2013 / May 20, 2013 / June 3, 2013, 2:00 pm–3:00 pm
- History of Math May 8, 2013 / May 15, 2013 / May 22, 2013 / June 5, 2013, 10:00 am–11:00 am
- Alderman Stephan Linsky constituent hours February 1, 2013 / March 1, 2013 / April 5, 2013 / May 3, 2013 / June 7, 2013 / July 5, 2013 / August 2, 2013 / September 6, 2013 / October 4, 2013 / November 1, 2013 / December 6, 2013, 8:30 am–9:30 am