Invite a friend
Baby/Toddler Music and Movement with Sprouting Melodies (9-18 mos)
Come ExperienceMagical Music Moments™ with Your Little One! Sprouting Melodies®, a development-oriented program, encourages musical, social, physical, and emotional growth and learning through the use of songs, instruments, and movement!
Sprouting Melodies 2 - Ages 9-18 months.
|Where||MSPP: Massachusetts School of Professional Psychology 1 Wells Ave, Newton, MA 02459 (The Freedman Center at MSPP - Ground Floor)|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||10:30 am–11:15 am|
|Who to bring||Moms, Dads, Kids|
More About MSPP: Massachusetts School of Professional Psychology
The Massachusetts School of Professional Psychology, also known as MSPP, is a graduate school. Its clinical doctoral program is accredited by the American Psychological Association and the entire school is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Inc. It specializes in education in applied psychology. It provides education to help students specialize in areas such as clinical psychology, school psychology, forensic psychology, counseling psychology, organizational psychology and executive coaching.
Other events here
- Free New Babies/New Moms Support Group Weekly on Tuesdays, 10:30 am–12:00 pm
- Free Playtime at the Freedman Center Weekly on Thursdays and Fridays, 3:00 pm–4:30 pm
- Free Infant Only Playtime at the Freedman Center May 31, 2013 / June 7, 2013 / June 14, 2013 / June 21, 2013, 10:30 am–12:00 pm
- Free New Babies/New Moms Support Group Weekly on Wednesdays, 10:30 am–12:00 pm
- Free New Babies/New Moms Support Group - June series June 5, 2013 / June 12, 2013 / June 19, 2013 / June 26, 2013 / July 3, 2013 / July 10, 2013, 10:30 am–12:00 pm
- Distance Learning at MSPP: Online Info Sessions April 3, 2013 / May 1, 2013 / June 5, 2013 / July 3, 2013 / August 7, 2013 / September 4, 2013 / October 2, 2013 / November 6, 2013 / December 4, 2013, 1:00 pm–2:00 pm
- Expectant Parents Workshop: The New Child Project June 5, 2013 / June 12, 2013, 5:45 pm–8:45 pm
- Free Infant Only Summer Playtime Weekly on Thursdays, 10:30 am–12:00 pm
- Free Summer Playtime at the Freedman Center Weekly on Thursdays, 2:30 pm–4:00 pm