Invite a friend
Free Playtime at the Freedman Center
Reconnect with old friends - and make new ones!
Your child up to age 4, and a care-giver, are invited to join us for a fun, free, PLAYTIME! This is a great opportunity to play in a friendly, nurturing environment on Thursday and/or Friday afternoons from 3:00-4:30pm, at our new location: One Wells Ave - Ground Floor. The Playtime will feature weekly themes, related parent tips, and fun for children up to age 4. *SPACE IS LIMITED and admittance will be on a first-come, first-served basis.
No Playtime Thanksgiving week or school Holiday Vacation week.
|Where||MSPP: Massachusetts School of Professional Psychology 1 Wells Ave, Newton, MA 02459 (Ground Floor - Freedman Center)|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||3:00 pm–4:30 pm|
|Who to bring||Moms, Dads, Kids, Families|
More About MSPP: Massachusetts School of Professional Psychology
The Massachusetts School of Professional Psychology, also known as MSPP, is a graduate school. Its clinical doctoral program is accredited by the American Psychological Association and the entire school is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Inc. It specializes in education in applied psychology. It provides education to help students specialize in areas such as clinical psychology, school psychology, forensic psychology, counseling psychology, organizational psychology and executive coaching.
Other events here
- Free Playtime at the Freedman Center Weekly on Thursdays and Fridays, 3:00 pm–4:30 pm
- Free New Babies/New Moms Support Group Weekly on Tuesdays, 10:30 am–12:00 pm
- Free Infant Only Playtime at the Freedman Center May 31, 2013 / June 7, 2013 / June 14, 2013 / June 21, 2013, 10:30 am–12:00 pm
- Free New Babies/New Moms Support Group - June series June 5, 2013 / June 12, 2013 / June 19, 2013 / June 26, 2013 / July 3, 2013 / July 10, 2013, 10:30 am–12:00 pm
- Free New Babies/New Moms Support Group Weekly on Wednesdays, 10:30 am–12:00 pm
- Distance Learning at MSPP: Online Info Sessions April 3, 2013 / May 1, 2013 / June 5, 2013 / July 3, 2013 / August 7, 2013 / September 4, 2013 / October 2, 2013 / November 6, 2013 / December 4, 2013, 1:00 pm–2:00 pm
- Expectant Parents Workshop: The New Child Project June 5, 2013 / June 12, 2013, 5:45 pm–8:45 pm
- Free New Babies/New Moms Support Group - July series Weekly on Tuesdays, 10:30 am–12:00 pm
- Free Infant Only Summer Playtime Weekly on Thursdays, 10:30 am–12:00 pm
- Free Summer Playtime at the Freedman Center Weekly on Thursdays, 2:30 pm–4:00 pm