Invite a friend
Marketing for Artists Workshop
Are you an artist trying to get your work “out there” and don’t know where to begin? This presentation is for both beginners and those who need a refresher course on marketing artwork. Topics include: the pros and cons of websites, how to present yourself and what kinds of venues are most appropriate for your work. During the course of 2 classes, we will spend time on each person’s goals to address each artist’s marketing needs and vision. By the time the course is over, each artist will have their own personalized goal sheet with achievable markers. Beginners are welcome!
More About New Art Center
Located on Washington Park in Newton, the New Art Center is a non-profit community space that opened 33 years ago. The Center offers a range of art education programs, features regularly scheduled exhibits of local artists and student works, hosts art-focused lectures and special events and offers space rentals for private functions. Visit the New Art Center website for program registration, donations and upcoming event information.
Other events here
- Monotype Printing - Exploring Transparent Layers with Akua Ink Workshop Thu, May 23, 6:30 pm–9:30 pm
- Photograph Your Portfolio Workshop Thu, May 30, 6:30 pm–9:30 pm
- Glass Fusing - Plate and Bowl Making Workshop Thu, May 30, 6:30 pm–9:30 pm
- Family Art Together - Upcycled Art Sun, Jun 2, 1:00 pm–4:00 pm
- Paste Paper Workshop Thu, Jun 6, 6:30 pm–9:30 pm
- Basic Glass Mosaic Workshop - Ages 6 & Up Sat, Jun 8, 10:00 am–2:00 pm
- Social Media For Beginners Workshop Sat, Jun 8, 4:00 pm–6:00 pm
- Family Art Together - Father's Day Gifts Sun, Jun 9, 1:00 pm–4:00 pm
- Gelatin Printing Workshop Thu, Jun 13, 6:30 pm–9:30 pm