Invite a friend
NEWTON COMMUNITY FARM Summer Program Registration OPEN
2012 Summer Classes for Pre-school through
Grade 9 Open for Registration!!
Looking for fun filled, hands on, educational classes for your young one this summer? Then look no further.
Whether it be Farm Sprouts or Little Diggers for your younger child, Farmer in Training for elementary students or Socially Aware Young Farmers for middle school students information and registration details are now available on our website www.newtoncommunityfarm.org/education.
We look forward to seeing you!
More About Newton Community Farm
Located on the Angino farmstead, this nonprofit farm provides locally grown produce, as well as farming workshops and classes. The farm also hosts summer programs for elementary and middle school students, family farm programs, gardening programs and outreach programs for private and public schools. Networking and gardening events are also held at this location.
Other events here
- Spring Farm Sprouts (FULL!) Weekly on Tuesdays, 10:00 am–11:00 am
- Ready, Set, Grow! April 25, 2013 / May 30, 2013 / June 27, 2013, 4:00 pm–5:30 pm
- High School Internships Weekly on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays, 8:00 am
- Jam and Jelly Making Wed, Jun 5, 6:30 pm–8:30 pm
- Four Season Gardening Class - 3 Part Series March 30, 2013 / June 15, 2013 / September 14, 2013, 9:00 am
- Farm Sprouts (Preschool & Kindergarten) Weekly on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays, 10:00 am–11:00 am
- Little Diggers (Students entering grades 1 - 2) June 26, 2013 / June 27, 2013 / June 28, 2013, 9:00 am–12:30 pm
- Socially Aware Young Farmers (students entering grades 6-9) Weekly on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays, 9:00 am–12:30 pm
- Farmer In Training (students entering grades 3-5) Weekly on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays, 9:00 am–12:30 pm