Invite a friend
Newton Community Farm's Annual Fall Festival
Celebrate the official start of the fall season at the Newton Community Farm's Annual Fall Festival on Sunday, Sept. 23, 2012.
The event will include a number of activities and entertainment for all ages, including farm tours, pumpkin decorating, face painting, cooking demos and live music.
The festival runs 11 a.m. - 3 p.m. and will be held rain or shine.
Admission and parking for the festival are free, but local baked goods, produce and jams will be on sale. All proceeds from the sales will benefit the farm's education programs.
Want to see what the festival is all about? Check out our photos and coverage from last year.
More About Newton Community Farm
Located on the Angino farmstead, this nonprofit farm provides locally grown produce, as well as farming workshops and classes. The farm also hosts summer programs for elementary and middle school students, family farm programs, gardening programs and outreach programs for private and public schools. Networking and gardening events are also held at this location.
Other events here
- Spring Farm Sprouts (FULL!) Weekly on Tuesdays, 10:00 am–11:00 am
- Ready, Set, Grow! April 25, 2013 / May 30, 2013 / June 27, 2013, 4:00 pm–5:30 pm
- High School Internships Weekly on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays, 8:00 am
- Jam and Jelly Making Wed, Jun 5, 6:30 pm–8:30 pm
- Four Season Gardening Class - 3 Part Series March 30, 2013 / June 15, 2013 / September 14, 2013, 9:00 am
- Farm Sprouts (Preschool & Kindergarten) Weekly on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays, 10:00 am–11:00 am
- Little Diggers (Students entering grades 1 - 2) June 26, 2013 / June 27, 2013 / June 28, 2013, 9:00 am–12:30 pm
- Socially Aware Young Farmers (students entering grades 6-9) Weekly on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays, 9:00 am–12:30 pm
- Farmer In Training (students entering grades 3-5) Weekly on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays, 9:00 am–12:30 pm