Invite a friend
Planning Your Garden for Four Season Bounty
This class will help you plan your garden for the upcoming year. Topics include planning for successive crops, selecting seeds, and starting plants indoors.
Instructor: Ted Chapman
Location: Directions to class location will be e-mailed to class participants.
Price: $40 Friend of Farm, $45 general public
More About Newton Community Farm
Located on the Angino farmstead, this nonprofit farm provides locally grown produce, as well as farming workshops and classes. The farm also hosts summer programs for elementary and middle school students, family farm programs, gardening programs and outreach programs for private and public schools. Networking and gardening events are also held at this location.
Other events here
- Spring Farm Sprouts (FULL!) Weekly on Tuesdays, 10:00 am–11:00 am
- Ready, Set, Grow! April 25, 2013 / May 30, 2013 / June 27, 2013, 4:00 pm–5:30 pm
- High School Internships Weekly on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays, 8:00 am
- Jam and Jelly Making Wed, Jun 5, 6:30 pm–8:30 pm
- Four Season Gardening Class - 3 Part Series March 30, 2013 / June 15, 2013 / September 14, 2013, 9:00 am
- Farm Sprouts (Preschool & Kindergarten) Weekly on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays, 10:00 am–11:00 am
- Little Diggers (Students entering grades 1 - 2) June 26, 2013 / June 27, 2013 / June 28, 2013, 9:00 am–12:30 pm
- Socially Aware Young Farmers (students entering grades 6-9) Weekly on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays, 9:00 am–12:30 pm
- Farmer In Training (students entering grades 3-5) Weekly on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays, 9:00 am–12:30 pm