1. Donate blood this afternoon from 2 p.m. to 7 p.m. at the Newton Free Library. Click here for more information.
2. An AARP Massachusetts representative will be at the Newton Senior Center to talk about the future of Medicare and Soclal Security. Find out more here.
3. Top Banana Education Foundation hosts an open house this morning. Meet the teachers and see some demonstrations. Click here for more information.
4. Newton Parks and Recreation runs its over-55 tennis program today from 8 to 10 a.m. at the Warren Courts. The event is free. See more information here.
5. Want to blog on Newton Patch? It’s easy. Click here to get started.