1. Canceled meeting. The Economic Development Committee will not be meeting Tuesday.
2. Farmers' market season continues in Newton. Stop by Cold Spring Park today for your fresh and local produce and more. The market operates from 1:30 p.m.-6 p.m.
3. Grammy winning songwriter Terry Abrahamson will be at the Newton Free Library Tuesday at 7 p.m. with plenty of personal photos, videos and stories examining the crossroads of blues and rock 'n' roll. He'll have copies of his book, "In the Belly of the Blues," for sale.
4. ICYMI. Rox Cafe is up and running, albeit quietly, in Newton Highlands. The owners are slowly easing in the menu, but they are definitely serving breakfast, lunch and dinner.
5. To all the Southpaws out there, Happy International Lefthanders Day! Nothing else on earth is made with you in mind, so take a moment to enjoy a day that is all yours. Oh, and perhaps download a free poster.