1. Bring your infant and meet other new parents for this 8-week evening series. The Free New Babies/New Parents Support Group at the Freedman Center starts tonight at 6:30 p.m. Find out more here.
2. Start a Me’ah (Hebrew for 100)—a two-year journey of inspired learning for adults of all backgrounds. Explore the sweep of Jewish History starting at 7 p.m. at Temple Shalom in Newton. See more information here.
3. The Newtonville Advisory Committee meets tonight at the Newton Senior Center, 345 Walnut Street, at 6:30 p.m. The agenda includes a review of the Lowell Park planting.
4. Seniors can learn tai chi today at the Senior Center at 11:45 a.m. Relax, stretch, increase flexibility and improve well-being with the slow movement of the ancient Eastern form of exercise.
5. Candidates, want to get word out about your campaign. See how to do it on Patch by clicking here.