1. Newton Highlands Holiday Stroll. The Newton Highlands business community will host its first Holiday Stroll and Sing-a-Long today from 5 p.m. - 9 p.m. on Lincoln Street and Walnut Street in Newton Highlands. There will be wine and beer tastings, snacks, a visit from Santa, a sing-a-long, a tree lighting, a Ca$h Mob, special deals at local shops and giveaways. Check out a list of the businesses that are participating.
2. Christmas reflections. Boston College will present "Christmas Reflections" tonight at 7:30 p.m. in the Robsham Theatre Arts Center. The performance will include a celebration of the Christmas season in story, music and dance. Tickets are $15.
3. Theatre Ink production. Newton North High School's Theatre Ink will present its Freshman Cabaret tonight, "True Colors." Tickets are $7 and the show starts at 7:30 p.m. in the Newton North Performing Arts Center.
4. Go Lions! The Newton South boys' varsity basketball team will face Catholic Memorial High School in a home match tonight at 7 p.m.
5. Do you have photos of Newton to share? Make sure you check out and flip through our community photo gallery. Whether you have a photo of a local event or just something interesting to share, you can show it off to your Newton neighbors with a few simple clicks.