1. Rockland Trust customer appreciation. Rockland Trust will be holding a customer appreciation day today at all of its Rockland Trust branches as well as Central Bank branches (Central Bank became a division of Rockland Trust on November 9). During the appreciation event, Rockland Trust will give away chocolate bars at all branches to the first 25,000 customers, with one chocolate bar per person. Twenty-five of the bars will include a “winning silver ticket” entitling the recipient to win a prize. The prizes include iPads (five prizes), $200 Stop and Shop gift cards (five prizes), and $50 gas cards (15 prizes).
2. Twelfth Night. The Brimmer & May School in Chestnut Hill will put on a performance of Shakespeare's Twelfth Night tonight at 7 p.m. Admission is free.
3. What's going on with the Atrium? We heard from some readers who were wondering what the status is of the remaining stores in the Atrium Mall. Here's what we found out.
4. Holiday Gift Drive. The Annual Newton Holiday Gift Drive is going on right now. Drop off new and unused toys or gift cards at Newton's Village Bank branches now through Dec. 14.
5. "A date which will live in infamy." Today is National Pearl Harbor Remembrance Day - a day when we honor all those who gave their lives in the attack on Pearl Harbor on Dec. 7, 1941.