After the egg hunts are finished and before the week-long binge on Easter candy, where will you enjoy a hearty Easter morning brunch?
In a city like Newton, there are plenty of options. From the Biltmore in Upper Falls to The Metropolitan Club in Chestnut Hill to Bokx 109 in Lower Falls -- almost every village has its own spot for Sunday brunch.
Below are a few suggestions for Newton restaurants serving Easter brunch (along with phone numbers for reservations):
- Riverbend Bar & Grill (at the Newton Marriott): 617-969-1000
- Biltmore Bar & Grille: 617-527-2550
- The Metropolitan Club: 617-731-0600
- Appetito: 617-244-9881
- B Street Restaurant & Bar: 617-332-8743
- Farmstead Table: 617-928-6000
- Aquitaine Bis: 617-734-8400
- Bokx 109: 617-434-3399
Several restaurants are also available for online reservations through OpenTable.
We need your suggestions! Where do you recommend dining for Easter brunch? Let us know in the comments section below and we'll add it to the list.