- This Nonantum florist has been in business for more than 24 years. Their specialty is weddings, but they can provide flowers for any special occasion. They can even make floral chuppahs (Jewish wedding canopies), and they carry a full array of both Christmas and Hanukkah bouquets.
– With plenty of free parking and a convenient Needham Street location, Crimson Petal is an ideal location to meet your floral needs. Their walk-in, refrigerated floral area is chock-full of blooms so you can either get one of their experts to design your bouquet or put your own creative gifts to work.
– This location is the joint venture of two long-standing Newton florists who, according to their website, have “180 years of combined service.” With experience like that, Quints can definitely help even the most aesthetically-challenged gift giver find just the right plant or flower arrangement. Delivery in Newton is just $10 with a $40 minimum purchase!
- Synonymous with elegant, creative arrangements Winston’s has been in business in Newton for over a half-century. While you can order flowers and plants over the phone, a visit to their Chestnut Hill shop is well worth the trip. Overflowing with gorgeous blooms and lush greenery, it’s truly an oasis in the grey winter landscape.
- If you’re like many of us, you simply can’t keep a green plant alive, and the demise of your cut flowers makes you sad. But this doesn’t mean you are doomed to a life without flora. Blossoms specializes in silk flowers, plants and even full trees. You won’t believe how lifelike their creations look, and you can feel good knowing that you and your new “housemate” are in it for the long haul.