1. JCC All-Camp Fair. The Leventhal-Sidman Jewish Community Center will host its All-Camp Fair today from 2 p.m. - 4 p.m. Meet the JCC day, overnight and specialty (arts, sports, technology) camp directors and explore the Summer 2013 options for boys and girls from preschool to high school.
2. Free museum admission. According to a press release issued this week, Bank of America and Merrill Lynch cardholders in the area can receive free admission to a number of Boston museums this weekend including the Harvard Museum of Natural History, the Massachusetts Museum of Contemporary Art (Mass MoCA), the MIT Museum, the Fuller Craft Museum and the Museum of Fine Arts. Photo ID and a valid Bank of America/Merrill Lynch credit or debit card must be presented at the time of visit. There will also be free admission at the Jackson Homestead & Museum in Newton today, which is open noon - 5 p.m.
3. Free concert. Barbara Poeschl-Edrich will give a free concert at the Newton Free Library this afternoon at 2 p.m. Poeschl-Edrich will perform on her pedal harp and a Renaissance double-row harp, with musical selections by Enrique Granados, Mikhail Glinka, Albert Roussel and Pearl Chertok.
4. Have you "liked" Newton Patch on Facebook? If you follow us on Twitter, you should hop on to Facebook and follow us there as well. Get instant updates, exclusive photos and join the conversation with your Newton neighbors.
5. Super Bowl! Where are you catching the big game? Here are some suggestions for where you can watch in Newton -- but we're always looking for more ideas!