1. Art reception. NewTV will host a reception tonight for its latest gallery exhibit, a solo exhibition from artist Kevin Haynes. The reception will be held from 6:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
2. Coffee connect with the Newton Chamber. The Newton-Needham Chamber of Commerce will host an hour of networking and conversation this morning at Trefler & Sons in Newton Upper Falls. Both members and non-members are encouraged to join. The coffee connect starts at 8 a.m.
3. Bone Marrow donor drive. The First Baptist Church in Newton will hold a bone marrow drive today from 5 p.m. - 7 p.m. in the Meeting House Child Care Center at the First Baptist Church. The drive will help look for a match for a local woman who is battling Hodgkin’s Lymphoma. It takes just a quick cheek swab to find out if you're a match. For more information, check out the event page.
4. Hiring in-home care services. The National Aging in Place Council will give a free presentation today at the Newton Senior Center on how to hire quality in-home care services. The presentation starts at 1 p.m.
5. Newton South concert. The Newton South High School Symphonic Band and Wind Ensemble will give a concert tonight at 7:30 p.m. in the Seasholes Auditorium.