1. Open Mic. The will host an open mic tonight from 6 p.m. - 9 p.m. There will be raffles, giveaways and of course, live music. The event is free and open to all ages. For more information, contact Kevin O’Connell at (617) 244-6050 x3028.
2. State semifinals. The will head to the state semifinals today. The Tigers will face Milford, the Central Mass. champions, at Waltham High School. Game time is 7 p.m.
3. Memorial-Spaulding Spring Fling. Parents of students are invited to this evening's Spring Fling, an event that will include food, drinks and a silent auction. The event will take place at the Larz Anderson Auto Museum in Brookline and starts at 5p.m. The "Born to be Wired" event is an opportunity to connect with parents in the Memorial Spaudling community and raise money for the school. Tickets are $60.
4. Tennis clinics. Need something for the kids to do the week of June 18? With school out a little early this week, Generation Tennis is offering week-long, 10 and under tennis clinics in Newton June 18-22 and June 25-29. .
5. One of the final shows for Turtle Lane. in Auburndale will kick off its latest show this evening with Thoroughly Modern Millie. The show, which will be one of Turtle Lane's last, will hit the stage at 8 p.m. and tickets are available online. The Playhouse announced on their website a couple of months ago that their doors will close at the end of 2012.