- The Land Use Committee will hold a series of public hearings at 7 p.m. followed by a working session in room 202 of . To view the full agenda, check out our photos and .pdf section.
- will host an tonight from 7-10 p.m. The open mic welcomes artists of all styles, so grab your guitar and head on down!
- The will host a free Japanese Doll Festival today at 4 p.m. for children and families. To register, stop by the Children's Room at the Library or call (617) 796-1370.
- Tickets for Theatre Ink's next performance, Curtains, are officially on sale! Purchase tickets online, at school, or at 's Newtonville location. The show will run Thursday-Saturday at 7:30 p.m. and Sunday at 2 p.m.
- Do you know of a local organization working to help out those in Japan affected by the devastating earthquakes and tsunamis? Newton Patch is interested in finding locals who are trying to make a difference in the wake of this disaster. If you have any tips, e-mail Melanie.Graham@patch.com.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something