Making a nose balancer!
What you’ll need:
Glue, a stick, 1 sheet of paper, duct tape, 2 pennies, a pipe cleaner, scissors, markers
- Find a stick that’s as straight as possible, it should be about 6-8 inches. If you don’t feel like using a stick a bbq skewer or chopstick will also work.
- Use a pencil sharpener to sharpen one side if it so that you have a side with a sharp point
- Fold the pipe cleaner exactly in half, wrap it around the stick (close to the sharper end)
- Tape the pennies one on each side,* if you’re having trouble balancing it use 2 pennies on each side.
- Put a bit of tape on the stick and pipe cleaner so that the pipe cleaner doesn’t move around.
- Cut two equal sheets of paper about three inches wide and the length of your stick
- Draw! Once you have your first drawing put the sheet of paper together and cut them out, then draw your second drawing
- Use tape or glue to attach the drawings to the stick