1. First day of classes for some local colleges. If you're noticing some more students around Newton this week, it's because today is the first day of classes for some local colleges. starts classes today and law students as well as BC first year full-time M.B.A. students also start today.
2. Monday rides with Bike Newton. Bike Newton hosts a "no rider left behind" Monday evenings at 5:45 p.m. that starts from the and visits a number of scenic points around the city. The ride, which will be between 7-10 miles, is open to cyclists of all ages. Children must be accompanied by an adult. Anyone with questions can email firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. "Inner Rich Kid." Author Justin Locke , Getting in Touch with Your Inner Rich Kid tonight at . Admission to the event is $30 at the door, which includes a signed copy of the book. The event starts at 7 p.m.
4. Check out 'Water' before it's too late. The is currently on display in the -- but it won't be for long! The display is going to wrap up at the end of this month, so get down there and check out the art before it's too late. The office is open from 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
5. Blood pressure clinic. The will host its weekly blood pressure clinic today starting at 9 a.m. in the Druker Auditorium.