1. Slippery morning commute. Drivers should take some caution this morning as a rain/snow mix is expected to hit the area early on. According to the National Weather Service the precipitation should turn to all rain after 4 p.m. with a high near 41 degrees.
2. Newton 9/11 Memorial. Members of the Newton 9-11 Memorial Committee are planning to meet at this morning to scope out a specific spot for the city's future 9/11 memorial. .
3. Mad Dog Wrestling Club. . There is both a youth program and a high school program, which will run March-May.
4. Networking group. The "Six Degrees of Separation Networking Group" meets every Friday at the starting at 9 a.m. The group is open to anyone 21 years or older who is unemployed or employed and searching for work, looking to build connections and find support. A LinkedIn group is available group for members once they join one session.
5. Local theatre. The arts program will present Aristophanes' Lysistrata tonight at BC's Robsham Theater Arts Center. Senior Alex Lucci directs the play. Tickets are $15 and $10 for seniors/BC students.