1. Final festival day. Today will be the final day of , also known as Feast Day. The day will include a procession at 2 p.m. leading from through the streets of Nonantum. The scholarship raffles will be announced as well as live entertainment at 7 p.m. at . The festival will conclude with a candlelight procession back to Our Lady's at 10 p.m.
2. Heritage festivals. The city sponsors free heritage festivals on the Newton Centre Green during Sundays in July. with "nostalgic Klezmer music with an infectious dance beat." The event starts at 6:15 p.m.
3. Reminder. The is closed on Sundays in July and August.
4. Added hours. To add convenience and "flexibility" for their customers, in Newtonville will be open every Sunday from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. starting today.
5. Have you "liked" the Newton Patch Facebook Page? Stay up-to-date with breaking news, share information, and check out additional coverage on the Newton Patch Facebook Page.