1. Christina's closed for a few weeks. Patch correspondent reports that in Newton Highlands will be closed for vacation from mid-July to mid-August. A sign on the door indicates the restaurant's temporary shut-down.
2. Crescent Street Joint Advisory Planning Group. A group that has formed will meet tonight at 7 p.m. in room 222 at .
3. Voting starts today! After numerous nominations, the Newton Patch Readers' Choice polls are up and ready for your votes. . The businesses with the most votes at the end of the voting period (now through August 4) will be crowned as Patch Readers' Choice winners.
4. Free concert. The Water Street Trio will perform a free concert tonight at the . Saxophonists Sarah Marchitelli and Jacob Swanson and pianist Mi Kyung Kim make up the trio. The group will perform a number of classical music pieces including work by Astor Piazzolla and Erland von Koch. The show starts at 7:30 p.m. in the auditorium.
5. Monday rides with Bike Newton. Bike Newton hosts a Monday evenings at 6 p.m. that starts from the and visits a number of scenic points around the city. The ride, which will be between 7-10 miles, is open to cyclists of all ages. Today's ride will feature a tour of Echo Bridge. Children must be accompanied by an adult. Anyone with questions can email email@example.com.