1. O'Hara's closing soon for renovations. FYI: will be closing temporarily the week of July 4 for renovations. In a brief interview with Patch correspondent , Owner Karl O'Hara explained that the restaurant plans to raise and replace the ceiling with new mahogany. In addition, the restaurant will add new lights, a new air conditioner, new TVs for the bar and they're going to "update that pink color a bit," O'Hara said. The restaurant is also planning to expand into the space formerly occupied by , O'Hara said, but will not be before the Board of Aldermen for those permits until July 10. Stay tuned for more info!
2. Committee meetings. The Board of Aldermen's Finance Committee will meet jointly with the Programs and Services Committee tonight at 7 p.m. in room 222 at . To view the agenda, click the .pdf to the right.
3. Harpoon dinner. will hold a special tonight at 7 p.m. The four-course beer dinner is $55 per person. For more information call 617-527-2550.
4. News talk. The hosts a news talk on Mondays from 1 p.m. - 2 p.m. where seniors can meet and talk about current events. Stop on by!
5. Regular season schedule. The and regular season schedules starts today. Swimming lessons start and the lake/pool will be open earlier in the morning. .