1. Second 'Walk for Franco'. The friends and family of will hold in Cleveland Circle at noon. Anyone wishing to support the search is invited to attend and meet outside Mary Ann's. Red and white support ribbons will be handed out. Last Sunday, , where they traveled from the Chestnut Hill Reservoir to Mary Ann's holding balloons and handing out flyers.
2. Barney Frank, other pols, to visit Newton Highlands. Cong. Barney Frank will join State Rep Ruth Balser and Mike Prokosch of the New Priorities Project for a forum today titled The event, which is sponsored by Newton Dialogues on Peace and War, will be held at and starts at 2:30 p.m.
3. Seussical. Come check out a production of today at the . Tickets are $15 and show times are 1 p.m. and 3 p.m.
4. Newton Choral Society. . The concert will include Johannes Brahms Liebeslieder Waltzes performed by a chamber chorus of NCS singers as well as Frank Martin's Mass for Double Chorus and Daniel Pinkham's Wedding Cantata. Tickets are $25 for general admission ($21 for students and seniors.) The performance begins at 3 p.m.
5. Blog on Patch. Did you know Newton Patch has a blog section for local residents, business owners and community leaders? Local Voices is a section of our site where the editor steps aside and the community says what it wants. Interested in sharing your thoughts and opinions with a Patch blog? Do you have a blog that need a new set of readers? .