1. Hope you managed to get all your food and wine! Most stores will be closed today for the Thanksgiving holiday, but there are a few spots that will be open in the city. If you're looking for coffee, some local are open as well as in West Newton, which can offer a nice quiet spot to warm up and relax from the stress of family and food prep.
2. Tradition! Both the Newton North and Newton South football teams will play their traditional Turkey Day games today. today and . There's a lot riding on the Newton North game, .
3. Free coffee! MassDOT will offer free coffee for commuters at all 18 MassDOT service plazas between 10 p.m. today and 5 a.m. tomorrow (Friday, Nov. 25). Looking for more travel tips for the holiday? this week/weekend.
4. More guests? Need some last-minute recipes for the big dinner tonight? including Jarrod Moiles from Bokx 109, Eunice Feller from Bread & Chocolate and Majorie Druker from New England Soup Factory.
5. Make sure you watch the parade today! of the famous Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. The parade starts at 9 a.m. and will air on NBC.