1. Pats gear, anyone? is opening early today (6 a.m.) for Pats fans looking to get AFC Championship gear.
2. Education partnership. Mayor Setti Warren and officials will announce a new education partnership today. A press conference to announce the BC-Newton partnership will be held at 10:30 a.m. in the library.
3. School Committee. The Newton School committee will meet tonight at 7:30 p.m. in the . To view the agenda, check out the .pdf to the right.
4. Clinic. The will host a blood pressure clinic today starting at 9 a.m. For more information, call 617-796-1360.
5. Finance Committee. The Finance Committee will meet tonight at 7 p.m. in room 222 at . The committee will discuss a resolution allowing the superintendent to submit a statement of interest to the Massachusetts School Building Authority Special Initiative for 2012 for a Newton South science lab. The full Board of Aldermen did not vote on this item last week as they felt they needed more time to discuss it. After the Finance Committee votes on the item tonight, there will be a special meeting of the full board to vote out the item at 7:30 p.m. To view the Finance Committee agenda, check the .pdf section to the right.