.

Newton Firefighters Extinguish Shed Fire

Newton fire said the home was never in danger. Photo credit: Newton Fire Department.
Newton fire said the home was never in danger. Photo credit: Newton Fire Department.
Newton Engine 1 and Ladder 3 extinguished a shed/garage fire at 93 Gardner St., on Thursday morning.

Firefighters responded to the home shortly after 9 a.m. The shed/garage was completely engulfed, but firefighters were able to extinguish the blaze. The home was never in danger, according to Newton Fire

Flip through the photos from Newton Fire Department to see the size of the shed blaze. 
Kelli Crowdle January 30, 2014 at 01:39 PM
The fire wasn't at 93 Gardner Street... it was actually at the neighbors house. His shed caught on fire.
Andrew Bombara January 30, 2014 at 03:21 PM
The fire call came in over the radio scanners shortly after 9:00AM. It was for Receiver Transmitter Box #172 for 93 Gardner Street. E1 is OUT of service today so the E1 Crew is using E12 today. The NFD Response was E12, L3, C1, C2, K2. MA DFS K9 came later. The fire was contained to the garage.

Boards

More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something