1. Come to the fifth annual Newton Touch-a-Truck on Sunday from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. at Newton South High School, 140 Brandeis Rd. in Newton Centre. See more info here.
2. The Mall at Chestnut Hill hosts the sixth annual Here Comes the Bride event on Saturday at 1 p.m. Guests will be able to enjoy cocktails, hors d’oeuvres, goody bags and door prizes, while they visit with a variety of local vendor. Find out more here.
3. Check out a multi-family yard sale at 15 Bellingham Street in Newton Highlands on Saturday from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. and Sunday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Find out more here.
4. Annie Cobb, a Victorian woman became, arguably, America’s first woman architect, and built houses in the newly emerging suburb of Newton Highlands. Join Laura Fitzmaurice to learn about Cobb’s unique story and her houses, dating from 1877 to 1903. The free Historic Newton walk begins at the corner of Forest and Chester streets on Sunday at 2 p.m.
5. Cyclists can join in the Hub on Wheels bicycle celebration in Boston on Sunday. The ride starts and finishes on City Hall Plaza in downtown Boston, with a 10-, 30- and 50-mile route options. Find out more here.