Anthony Andrew Jewelers
Specializing in custom orders and fine jewelry, this welcoming shop has been in Newton Highlands since 2000. Owner Fernando Fieremonte, who named the shop after two of his sons, enjoys collaborating with his customers to create engagement rings and other pieces that reflect their individual tastes and personalities. He owns another store in Northborough, and both stores will soon be online. The shop is accessible via the Newton Highlands T-stop on the Green Line.
- Hours: Tue - Sat, 10am - 5pm; Sun, Mon, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Street-level
- Founding Date: 2000
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Fine jewelry, custom orders, engagement rings
- Services: Gift certificates, Repair, Shipping
- Return policy: Within 30 days; merchandise credit only; no returns on custom orders
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: On-street: metered, Paid lot
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: Newton itself is diverse, but Newton Highlands in particular is right in the center of it all.
- What's a fashion tip that never goes out of style?: Diamond studs and pearls never go out of style.
- Original design / hand-made?: Yes
- Part of a chain: No
- Vintage: Yes
- What are most popular gifts for both women and men?: For women, earrings; for men, watches
- Jewelry & watch services: Appraisal