Bocca Bella is a family-owned cafe and bistro, specializing in Italian and American cuisine by executive chef Mario Boccabella. In addition to such Italian staples as pasta dishes and paninis, this restaurant also features American signatures like burgers and fries.
Bocca Bella's lunch special menu rotates daily between meatloaf, lasagna, roast pork loin and other dishes. Bocca Bella's most popular dish is its caprese with prosciutto, an arrangement of tomato, basil and buffalo mozzerella atop a bed of field greens, drizzled with olive oil. Patrons will look forward to enjoying their meals as jazz and blues play in the background.
The kid's menu offers pasta marinara and grilled-cheesed panini. All dishes are made to order.
- Hours: Mon-Sat, 10am-11pm
- Handicap Accessible: Street-level entrance. Handicapped enabled bathrooms.
- Founding Date: Nov 1 2010
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Parking: On-street: metered, Paid lot
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: "It's a great town to raise kids in. It's tight-knit community. Everyone knows your name. They're so supportive."
- Cuisine: American, Italian
- Signature dishes: Caprese with prosciutto
- Price level: $$
- Executive chef: Mario Boccabella
- Number of tables: 14
- Features: Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual