Cabot's Ice Cream & Restaurant
Cabot's Ice Cream & Restaurant offers a bit of nostalgia for the early 1960s. The decor is the treat before the treat.
The interiors are reminiscent of a sundae – with vanilla floors, sprinkled with dark chocolate tiles. The red leather seats and booths are those cherries or strawberry swirl.
Cabot's Ice Cream & Restaurant features more than 40 ice cream flavors, with seven seasonal flavors, and over 30 frozen yogurt flavors. Customers can choose from any combination and preparation. Options include: simple sundaes and malt shakes to ice cream cakes and cupcakes.
Cabot's menu also offers a wide selection of American diner favorites like hamburgers, homefries, roast beef and turkey dinners. The restaurant promotes monthly breakfast specials.
Its currently featured selections are posted on its website.
- Fax: 617-964-1926
- Hours: Tue - Thu, 8:30am - 10pm; Fri - Sat, 8:30am - 11:30pm; Sun, 8:30am - 10pm; Mon, closed
- Founding Date: 1969
- Payments accepted: Cash
- Products: Ice cream , Frozen Yogurt, Breakfast served all day, Lunch, Dinner ,and Late night treats
- Food & dining options: Sugar-free, Vegan
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.cabots.com/menus_page.html
- Specialties: Old fashioned style comfort foods,ice cream and frozen yogurt. homemade ice cream cakes, ice cream cupcakes,pies and party-size sundaes for as many as 200 people.
- ATM: Yes
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: metered
- Cuisine: American, Burgers, Dessert / Ice Cream, Diner, Sandwiches
- Signature dishes: Homemade Chicken Soup, Our famous Chicken salad, fresh ground flame broiled burgers, Outragous ice cream sundae creations
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Features: Breakfast, Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Outdoor seating
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual
- Frozen yogurt: Yes
- Number of ice cream flavors: 40