Multiple generations of men and boys come to Centre Barbershop to get their hair cut. Established in 1930, this family-owned and -run barbershop has loyal customers. Great-grandfathers, grandfathers, fathers and sons have been getting haircuts there for over eight decades.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 8am - 7pm; Sat, 7am - 5pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Founding Date: 1930
- Payments accepted: Cash, Personal Check
- Parking: On-street: metered, Paid lot
- License/certification: State Board Certified
- Appointments: Walk-in accepted
- Hair Specialties: Men
- If you could only give one tip to customers to maintain healthy hair, what would it be?: Get a haircut every three weeks.