City Sports first opened in 1983 on Massachusetts Avenue in Boston. Today it is an award-winning specialty sports retailer on the East Coast offering everything from biking gear to soccer cleats. Like its brethren, this City Sports in Chestnut Hill helps city slickers break a sweat and keep fit. Looking around the store, fitness fanatics will find a wide selection of workout wear and gear to suit their needs. With name brands like Adidas, Puma and Northface, they will also look stylish in the process.
- Hours: Mon-Thu 9:30am-9:30pm Fri 9am-9:30pm Sat 9am-9:30pm Sun 10am-8pm
- Handicap Accessible: Street level
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Footwear, apparel, sports equipment
- Return policy: Returns with a receipt are accepted up to 30 days after purchase for a full refund in the original method of payment.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Sporting goods rentals: No