The Newtonville branch of this national chain is well laid-out and spacious. Whether you need to grab a soda before getting on the train into the city or have to pick up your prescription medications, this CVS is centrally located just off the Mass Pike.
Manager Amy Hopkins oversees the frequent restocking of the shelves and the friendly staff is always available to help you locate an item. CVS is accessible via the Newtonville stop on the MBTA Commuter Rail.
- Hours: Daily, 7am - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: The store is street level.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Insurance accepted: All
- Appointments: Walk-in accepted
- Free consultation: Yes
- Financial assistance: Discounts and subsidies
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: metered
- What makes this community special?: "It's very safe and it just feels like a community in spite of Newton being so big."
- Services: Photo processing
- Features: Food and drink, Greeting cards, Household essentials, Ice, Newspapers/magazines, Tobacco products, Toys
- Pharmacy hours: Mon - Fri, 8am - 10pm; Sat, Sun, 8am - 8am
- Part of a chain: Yes
- 24-hour: No