De Pasquale's Market
No need to drive into the North End to purchase authentic Italian goods when you can find everything you are looking for at De Pasquale's Market. Tucked away in Nonantum village, this quaint, family-owned market will satisfy any Italian craving. De Pasquale's offers a variety of imported and domestic products which include fresh pastas, cheeses, beans, dry pasta, tomato sauce and more. Most importantly, this shop gets its reputation from the many varieties of homemade sausages it offers, including sweet, spicy, garlic and cheese, and Chinese. De Pasquale's Market has fast and efficient service to cater to your busy lifestyle. Gift certificates are available for purchase.
- Hours: Tue - Fri, 10am - 5:30pm; Sat, 9:30am - 4pm; Sun, Mon, closed
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Homemade sausages, meats, fresh pastas, cheeses, beans, dry pasta, tomato sauce, cookies, stuffed peppers, Italian soda
- General services: Prepared foods, Take-out
- Specialties: Homemade Italian sausages
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: metered
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: It is located in the small tight-knit Nonantum community.
- Regional specialty: Italian
- Grocery services: Butcher
- Firewood: No
- Ice: No
- Propane: No