For more than 20 years, Dunn Gaherin's Food & Spirits has offered the amenities of both casual and fine dining in a pub atmosphere. In addition to burgers, sandwiches and salads, this family-friendly Irish pub has daily specials and homemade comfort foods, especially in the winter. Its comfort foods have its own unique style. For instance, beef stew is served in a homemade bread bowl, shepherd's pie is made with Dunn Gaherins' own secret recipe and lobster mac and cheese and chicken lasagna is on the menu.
Dunn Gaherins also serves fresh fish. If you order take-out, curbside service is available. In addition, there's a full bar with a variety of drinks and brews.
- Hours: Mon - Wed 11am-Midnight, Thurs - Saturday 11am -1am, Sunday CLOSED
- Handicap Accessible: Ramp
- Founding Date: 1990
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Gluten-free, Low calorie, Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: dunngaherins.com/menu.html
- Parking: On-street: free
- Cuisine: American, Irish
- Signature dishes: Shepherd's pie, beef atew in a homemade bread bowl, Tina's Meatloaf, grilled steak tips, eggplant fries, Fresh seafood daily, Unique and surprising specials.
- Price level: $$
- Food/drink: Yes
- Alcohol served: Yes
- Bar type: Irish pub, Sports bar
- Bar Specialties: Beer, Cocktails, Martinis, Scotch, Tequila, Vodka, Wine