First Commons Bank
Founded just about one year ago, First Commons Bank takes pride in providing a customer-friendly approach to banking. It offers fewer fees and lines, more money access and teller assistance, and highly-personalized services for both individuals and businesses.
- Hours: Mon - Wed, 8:30am - 5pm; Thu - Fri, 8:30am - 6pm; Sat, 8:30am - 2pm
- Handicap Accessible: There is handicapped parking available.
- Founding Date: Jul 22 2009
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Store Credit Card, Visa
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: metered
- Services: Asset management, Credit and loan counselling service, Financial advice, Financing, Venture/angel capital
- Type: Business, Personal
- Number of advisors: 8
- Products and services (banks and currency services): Auto loans, Business loans, Checking accounts, Credit cards, Currency exchange, IRAs, Money orders, Money wiring, Savings accounts & CDs
- Features: ATM, Public restrooms, Teller service