Guiseppe's Sub Shop
This family-owned and -operated sub shop opened for business 52 years ago and is a happy throwback to that era. Loyal diners sit on vinyl stools at linoleum counters and eat fresh, homeade subs, sandwiches and plates of ziti with meat sauce. Italian subs and white-meat chicken salad subs are popular, and the meatballs are homemade. Every Thursday is "Hot Dog Thursday" where customers can order three Kayem-brand hot dogs for just $3.75. Prices are reasonable and this is a cash-only restaurant. Guiseppe's can also cater parties and is known for its six-foot-long subs.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 9:30am - 4pm
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is at ground level.
- Founding Date: 1958
- Payments accepted: Cash
- Products: Subs, sandwiches
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Parking: On-street: metered
- Cuisine: American, Sandwiches
- Signature dishes: Meatballs, Italian subs, chicken salad subs, ziti with meat sauce, Kayem hot dogs, six-foot-long subs
- Price level: $
- Features: Catering, Lunch