Hotel Indigo Boston-Newton Riverside
Hotel Indigo is a luxury boutique hotel with a decor that changes with the seasons. The hotel's 191 guest rooms have oversized platform beds with plush bedding, 32" flat screen televisions, spa showers and other amenities. There is a seasonal outdoor pool with cabanas, a cocktail lounge, a fitness center and two restaurants: Bokx 109 American Prime serves dinner and Phi Cafe is open for breakfast. The hotel also has free Wi-Fi, a 24-hour business center and five all-day business meeting rooms. Completely renovated in 2008, Newton's Indigo Hotel received Yankee Magazine's 2009 Best Modern Decor Award.
Hotel Indigo is a luxury hotel chain with locations in the U.S., Canada, China, Costa Rica, Mexico and the U.K. This location is tucked away in Newton Lower Falls near the Riverside Green Line T-stop and their rates are surprisingly affordable. Go to the website for more information and special packages.
- Handicap Accessible: Entrance at ground level and elevators.
- Parking: Paid lot, Valet
- Parking durations available: Long-term, Short-term
- Payments accepted: American Express, Debit Card, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Wi-Fi: Free
- Part of a chain: Yes
- Number of rooms: 191
- Level: Luxury/upscale
- Services: Bar/restaurant, Gym, Laundry service, Reservations, Room service, Swimming pool
- Room features: Coffee maker, Internet connection, Safe
- Pets allowed: Yes