Marshalls Department Store
This Marshalls location features the "fashion cube," a shoe "megashop" and offers layaway. The higher-end designers are displayed at the end of the aisles and are organized by designer. This makes navigating through each designer very easy.
This location is accessible by public transportation via bus number 59 Oak Street at Chestnut Street.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 9:30am - 9:30pm; Sun, 11am - 8pm
- Handicap Accessible: Ramp is located to the right of the store.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Personal Check, Store Credit Card, Visa
- Products: Women's clothing and shoes, men's clothing and shoes, boy's and girl's clothing and shoes, handbags, luggage, and home goods.
- Services: Gift certificates
- Return policy: Merchandise may be returned within 30 days of purchase with a receipt for either a return or exchange.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- What's a fashion tip that never goes out of style?: A simple, but elegant black dress.
- Clothing and accessories brands: Marshalls sells hundreds of brand names which include but are not limited to: Coach, Michael Kors, Juicy Couture, Hurley and Ed Hardy.
- Original design / hand-made?: No
- Part of a chain: Yes
- Tailoring: No