Nahanton Park is a public park along the Charles River. It encompasses Nahanton Nature Center, which provides activities and educational programs for children and adults. Visitors may use the park to kayak, canoe, hike and more. Nahanton Park is also home to community gardens, a soccer field and a baseball field.
Nahanton Park is accessible by the #52 MBTA bus, which stops at nearby 677 Winchester St.
- Hours: Daily, dawn - dusk
- Handicap Accessible: Florrie's path, a trail that runs along the Charles River, is wheelchair accessible.
- Parking: Free lot
- Features: Athletic fields, Benches
- Services: Restrooms, Tours
- Permit requirements: Organized sports teams must contact the Parks & Recreation department for field permits.
- Restrictions: No alcohol
- Area: 55 acres