Newton-Wellesley Hospital is a nationally recognized facility with extensive services including surgery, cancer treatment, emergency care, pediatrics, psychiatric services and many more. The hospital also has access to specialized departments including breast care, weight-loss surgery, spine health and joint reconstruction.
Newton-Wellesley Hospital is teaching hospital that is also home to Eye Care & Laser Surgery of Newton-Wellesley, New England Podiatry as well as more than 1,000 physicians. It also has a 24-hour emergency room.
Newton-Wellesley Hospital is a short walk from the Woodland MBTA stop (green line, D branch).
- Hours: Daily, 24 hours
- Handicap Accessible: Automated doors and handicap accessible entryways available throughout hospital
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Insurance accepted: Most major insurers accepted
- Affiliations: Partners Health Care Systems
- Free consultation: No
- Financial assistance: Patients w/o insurance
- Parking: On-street: metered, Paid lot
- Type: General, Geriatric, Pediatric, Psychiatric, Trauma center
- Features: Cafeteria, Chapel, Gift/flower shop, Valet parking
- Departments: Burn unit, Cancer center, Cardiology, Intensive care unit, Internal medicine, Neurology, OB/GYN, Orthopedic services, Pediatrics, Radiology, Surgery, Trauma center