Pellegrini Playground has much to offer Newton's children and families. There's a fenced-in playground for young children with slides, a bouncy bridge and tunnels. Outside the fence, there are swings and a seesaw, a couple of picnic tables and a basketball hoop. There's also an athetic field with soccer nets and a baseball diamond, which the community uses for soccer and softball games. Two fenced-in hard-topped tennis courts and colorful murals add to the fun.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Features: Athletic fields, Benches, Picnic tables, Playgrounds, Public art
- Restrictions: No alcohol, No fires
- Features: Fountain, Slides, Swings
- Facilities (playgrounds): Benches, Tables