Tucked inside Antique Mall, a hidden gem of 12 antique shops located in The Mall at Echo Bridge, is Steve's Antiques, which has been owned and operated by Steve Lubar since the 1970s. This shop has a large selection of sterling flatware, holloware, European and Oriental porcelain, and Oriental rugs. Lubar is active in the world of antiques and does antique shows all over the country. He also buys gold and silver coins.
- Hours: Tue - Sat, 11:30am - 5pm; additional hours by appointment.
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is at ground level.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Services: Shipping
- Parking: Free lot
- What is one question to ask before buying an antique or collectible?: "Do I like it?" If you don't like it, it doesn't matter what it is.
- Antiques specialties: Sterling flatware, holloware, European and Oriental porcelain, Oriental rugs