Territory Ahead is stocked with brightly colored, casual clothes, but it's clear that what they're really selling is the idea of "vacation." Each season, the chain selects a new destination and redesigns their clothes and, to a lesser extent, stores to fit that theme. Huge postcardesque photographs and travel-worthy touches are combined with casual clothing to complete the feeling that you're digging through the lost-and-found at an upper-middle-class resort, one which just happens to be on the lower floor of an upscale shopping mall.
- Fax: 617-559-0508
- Hours: Mon - Fri,10am - 9pm; Sat, 10am - 8pm; Sun, noon - 6pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: "Lifestyle" focused clothing with a wild and rugged aesthetic and an emphasis on in-house design.
- Return policy: Returns and exchanges at no additional charge in-store, $6.95 for returns sent by mail.
- ATM: Yes
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Clothing and accessories brands: The Territory Ahead emphasizes its eponymous store brand.
- Original design / hand-made?: Yes
- Part of a chain: Yes
- Number of changing rooms: 3
- Tailoring: No